*COVID restrictions or additional requirements maybe in place. Please do not attend if you have symptoms of a sore throat, continuous cough, high temperature, loss of smell or taste or have been told to isolate by NHS test and trace. For additional requirements please see below*
Pexava Saturday Social 12th March
with DJ’s Dani K, Sean Jennings and Julian Summers
Class at 8.30pm with Gil and Shelley (On1 crossbody, intermediate/advance level; doors open 8.15pm)
SOCIAL: 8.30 pm – 2am (no bar but soft drinks available, full air conditioning)
Shows: Esencia Libra partnerwork team
ENTRY: £10 (Please note evidence of a negative lateral flow test is required for entry)
25 Red Lion Square, WC1R 4RL London, United Kingdom
Watch this space- Pexava Holborn saturday socials returns this November!
– Class at 8.30pm with Gil and Shelley (On1 crossbody, intermediate/advanced level)
– 2 minutes from Holborn Station
– The best dancefloor in Central London
– Industrial fans and ventilation
– Water provided
– Cheap soft drinks
– Snacks to keep you going
– Courtesy chewing gum
– No flashing lights
– The best DJs on the scene
===Conditions of Entry: PEXAVA COVID SAFETY MEASURES===
For the safety of all dancers and our team, entry requirements are strictly as follows and will be checked on the door. Rights of admission are reserved.
This is a test to enter event.
Please bring your proof of a negative Covid test taken no more than 24hrs before the event (ideally digital). This is for ALL attendees including those who are vaccinated. This will be checked on the door.
• Do not attend if you are unwell
• Use hand sanitiser and/or wash your hands frequently
• Voluntary face masks encouraged
• Partners who do not wish to rotate in class due to Covid precautions/bubbles are welcome – inform us of this at the start of the lesson
• If you test positive up to 48 hours after the event, please ensure that you inform us
Covid precautions remain under review; subject to change.