*COVID restrictions or additional requirements maybe in place. Please do not attend if you have symptoms of a sore throat, continuous cough, high temperature, loss of smell or taste or have been told to isolate by NHS test and trace. For additional requirements please see below*
Pexava Saturday Social 12th February
with DJ’s Tuli, Os and Salseando
Class at 8.30pm with Gil and Shelley (On1 crossbody, intermediate/advance level; doors open 8.15pm)
SOCIAL: 8.30 pm – 2am (no bar but soft drinks available, full air conditioning)
ENTRY: £12 (Please note evidence of a negative lateral flow test is required for entry)
25 Red Lion Square, WC1R 4RL London, United Kingdom
Watch this space- Pexava Holborn saturday socials returns this November!
– Class at 8.30pm with Gil and Shelley (On1 crossbody, intermediate/advanced level)
– 2 minutes from Holborn Station
– The best dancefloor in Central London
– Industrial fans and ventilation
– Water provided
– Cheap soft drinks
– Snacks to keep you going
– Courtesy chewing gum
– No flashing lights
– The best DJs on the scene
===Conditions of Entry: PEXAVA COVID SAFETY MEASURES===
This event is now test to enter.
A negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test taken within 24 hours of event date. You will need to upload your result at the gov link and bring your text or email confirmation: https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. (Free Lateral Flow Rapid Test kits are available at pharmacies or order online: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow…). Please do NOT bring the used test kit itself or a photo of it, these are not acceptable.
• Do not attend if you are unwell
• Use hand sanitiser and/or wash your hands frequently
• Voluntary face masks encouraged
• Partners who do not wish to rotate in class due to Covid precautions/bubbles are welcome – inform us of this at the start of the lesson
• If you test positive up to 48 hours after the event, please ensure that you inform us
Covid precautions remain under review; subject to change.